Terms and conditions for the online shop "DIEFENTHAL1905.de" from the
DIEFENTHAL1905 GmbH & Co. KG
1. Jurisdiction and contracting parties
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all orders placed in the online shop Diefenthal-Hüte.de
DIEFENTHAL1905 GmbH & Co. KG
2. Order process and conclusion of contract
(1) The illustration of the products in our online shop is not legally binding but represents an offer to buy. You have the opportunity to select and order items from our shop pages. Once you have found a product that you would like to order, you can add it to your shopping cart with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the shopping cart icon. You can view the content of your shopping cart and remove products from it at any time. Once you have added all of the items you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, click on the “proceed to checkout” link. Once you have entered your customer data and chosen your payment method, you will be taken to the order page, where you will be able to verify your entries once again. By clicking on the “submit order“ button, you are placing a legally binding order for the items contained in the shopping cart.
(2) The contract of sale comes into existence as soon as we send you an order confirmation by email directly upon receipt of order.
(3) The text of the contract will be saved within our internal systems. Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed and printed at any time. The order data and our Terms and Conditions will also be sent to you in text form. For registered customers, the order data will be available in our shop system even after the order has been placed.
(4) The languages available in which the contract can be concluded are: German and English.
3. Right of revocation
Consumers have a right of revocation within 14 days.
The revocation period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party delegated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the last item.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
(DIEFENTHAL1905 GmbH & Co. KG, Mainzer Straße 33, 50678 Köln)
by means of an unambiguous statement (such as a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may also use the attached sample cancellation form, which however is not obligatory.
To comply with the revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we must return to you all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except additional costs arising from your having chosen a different type of delivery than the most cost-effective standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. To carry out this repayment we will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will this repayment lead to fees being charged to you.
You carry the immediate costs of returning the goods.
We may refuse to refund payments until the goods are once again in our possession or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier date. You must send back or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed met if you send the goods before the expiration of the fourteen days. You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for a possible loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to your unnecessary handling of the goods to test their texture, properties and functioning.
4. Terms of payment and delivery
(1) The purchase price is due at the time of the order. All prices include VAT and packing.
(2) Shipping costs will be charged additionally and shown separately on the invoice. They depend on the type of dispatch and the country of destination. For shipments outside the EU, extra customs duties and taxes may arise.
(3) Payment can be made by PayPal or Payment in advance.
• If you choose to pay by PayPal, no additional costs will arise for you. If you use PayPal’s free direct debit or pay with your PayPal credit, the ordered merchandise may be shipped immediately.
• In the payment method advance payment we tell our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver after receipt of payment.
(4) If your payment is overdue, we are entitled to charge default interest of at least 5% p.a. above the respective base rate. The right to claim any additional damages remains unaffected.
(5) If not stated different, your parcel will be shipped with DHL. Delivery time is up to 3 workdays after we received your payment. International delivery can be up to 18 workdays. That depends on the country of destionation. Information about the delivery period is to be understood as estimated delivery times.
Warranty obligations are subject to legal provisions.
6. Retention of title
Delivered items remain our property until payment in full has been received.
7. Applicable law
German law applies to the exclusion of the CISG. This does only apply to customers as far as protection provided by mandatory legal provisions in the country in which the consumer usually resides will not be revoked.
9. Final provisions
If a provision of these terms is or becomes null or void, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provisions.